Showgirl thread- for posting pictures and discussing breed!

Pics
A really good breeder of Silkies and Showgirls is Brenda Gambill of Birds of Paradise, in Paradise, TX. Paradise is near Fort Worth. It would be worth your while to make a visit to her place when it is convenient for her. She's also wonderful help for people getting started.

Quote:
Hey Tisha...we are now Gramma's!..
gig.gif
...I just hatched out 5 of the most adorable fuzzy headed Blue and Black, even a silver Showgirl from my SG's and the BBS silkies I got from you

Suz

i have some regular silkies hatched from showgirl bowtie hens and a silkie roo breeding. the 2 chicks i hatched both had a tiny bit longer neck than normal. does this happen alot?
the showgirl hens used were f10s

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks for the info. I'm holding onto it until she has something available. Any other awesome Texas breeders out there for in the meantime?
fl.gif
I'm looking for a breeder quality showgirl roo or two and the same quality of silkie hens. I like beards.

Quote:
gig.gif
...I just hatched out 5 of the most adorable fuzzy headed Blue and Black, even a silver Showgirl from my SG's and the BBS silkies I got from you

Suz

Suz,
Soooo Can't wait to see pics of these
smile.png

Waiting.....Waiting...... Waiting patiently ,Do you beleive that .....LOL

Quote:
gig.gif

Suz

Suz,
Soooo Can't wait to see pics of these
smile.png

Waiting.....Waiting...... Waiting patiently ,Do you beleive that .....LOL

Noooooo!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom