Showgirl thread- for posting pictures and discussing breed!

Darling Showgirls! I love the partridge as well...I have my blue SG hen in with my partridge silkie roo hoping to get a fun color. Eggs in the bator due any day!
celebrate.gif

I was out taking photos of my flock this afternoon since the weather here is so nice. My DH comes up as I'm giving my SG roo the glamor treatment and asks to hold him. He is standing there holding this 5m/o roo for about 5 minutes and the roo fell asleep in his arms.

This was the result:

I am an utter sucker for those country boy arms! Oh... wait... this is a chicken thread...

I love those boys!
love.gif

I will be offering one young pair, and two hens from my breeding flock. they will be at the fowkfest show in OCT. The hens will be in the show but the young pair is two young to be shown. I will post pictures later today. Anyone interested can PM me for questions and make arrangements to pic them up at the show. No Shipping.

Here is the young pair.

Here are the HENS,they are still recovering from a molt, but i am hoping they will be ready to show in Oct.

I finally got my first partridge SG!!! WOO-HOO!! I had a super partridge hatch last weekend and one was a parti SG...I'm so excited!! I also got 2 black SGs and a plethora of partridge silkies. So much fun!!! I will be posting pix this weekend...
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom