Showgirl thread- for posting pictures and discussing breed!

Alright...
One more thing...
hide.gif

I am showgirl obsessed...
clap.gif

I just drove 6 hours round trip...

To pick up a trio of Showgirls...

2 hens, 1 roo...
D.gif

One of the hens is even SIZZLED!!!
celebrate.gif

I understand! Pam ps- congrats! Awesome on the sizzled!!

They have one problem, leg mites. I went out this morning to get some Baby oil, Vasoline and a tooth brush. I have flea and tick shampoo already thanks to "Mutt-ly crue" and some frontline, getting ready to clean out the sink (and wait for the temp to go up) before I start treating them. DH won't let me keep three birds in the house longer than a few hours...

So nice to see some action on the forum. How many of you are going to the Michigan Show?
I am having such a time deciding how many pullets I will bring to sell. I would love to keep them all but just don't have the room over winter.
I will be bringing two hens too show & sell.

I have one cockerel and six pullets, will at least bring a pair, but should part with more pullets. All are have nice crests and five toes. I would keep them if I had the room, but with ten hens two cocks, six babies and three silkies. and only a 8x16 room to winter them all ( and i do think it will be a cold snowy winter) I just don't have the space. $15 each.

My loss and someone else gain. If anyone is interested in all of them PM me. I will give you a pkg deal that includes the two hens in the show, cockerel and all six pullets. total of 9 white showgirls.

So nice to see some action on the forum. How many of you are going to the Michigan Show?
I am having such a time deciding how many pullets I will bring to sell. I would love to keep them all but just don't have the room over winter.
I will be bringing two hens too show & sell.

I have one cockerel and six pullets, will at least bring a pair, but should part with more pullets. All are have nice crests and five toes. I would keep them if I had the room, but with ten hens two cocks, six babies and three silkies. and only a 8x16 room to winter them all ( and i do think it will be a cold snowy winter) I just don't have the space. $15 each.

My loss and someone else gain. If anyone is interested in all of them PM me. I will give you a pkg deal that includes the two hens in the show, cockerel and all six pullets. total of 9 white showgirls.
i be there showing well be enterested in pullets and hens

jlynn, are you going to the Ohio Nationals?
Don't know how far a trip that would be for you.

Or anybody selling Showgirls... I am looking for a reason to make a 12-hour drive. Each way.

Last edited:
I am geographically unsuitable, out on Long Island. WAY out. So just putting out feelers.
Plus, all the SGs I have seen for sale by me are white. BORING!!
I want chickens of color!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom