Showgirl thread- for posting pictures and discussing breed!

Had a wet weekend at Fowl-Fest but was a good showing of Silkies and SG's. My two hens took a 1 and 3, not bad for coming out of a moult.
Sold a few Pullets. still have a two available. and a young cockerel. sorry no shipping must be able to pick them up..

Had a wet weekend at Fowl-Fest but was a good showing of Silkies and SG's. My two hens took a 1 and 3, not bad for coming out of a moult.
Sold a few Pullets. still have a two available. and a young cockerel. sorry no shipping must be able to pick them up..

it was nice seeing you

you have some lovely birds hope you sell the rest

This is a pretty old picture of her, she was only about 6 weeks old at the time. She came out of a paint egg.

I need to take an updated picture of her. She looks like a very pale buff, kind of a pale orange. I'll take a new picture of her tomorrow.

Deb
cute i breed her to buff to see what i got

bethbug74 nice little film clip. Thanks and how exciting for the little child ! Also What a feisty little chick ! I love all these showgirls and seeing them makes me hope for some of my own. I have hatched eggs from my Serama/NN covered by blue silkie Rooster but so far all birds have been silkie mixes with feathered necks. Guess I'll need to get a Showgirl pair and make life easier.

Good luck on making your own showgirls! Don't risk SGxSG breeding, though. My girls are showgirls and their man is a feathered neck silkie. You get 50/50 naked necks/feathered necks that way, but with SGxSG the danger of debilitating lack of feathering all over their bodies is prohibitive. The feathered necks are nice silkies anyway.

Back
Top Bottom