Sick duck? Help!

Please keep us updated..
fl.gif

Thank you everybody, we've done the activated charcoal a couple of times, she seems to be getting a little stronger at this point.. She is able to move neck a little more and is making more noise. I think these are promising signs? Going to continue with ac tomorrow unless anybody advises against it..?

Thank you everybody, we've done the activated charcoal a couple of times, she seems to be getting a little stronger at this point.. She is able to move neck a little more and is making more noise. I think these are promising signs? Going to continue with ac tomorrow unless anybody advises against it..?
Go by the link I gave you it has the directions. But so happy to see progress already, hoping to hear about more today

My baby girl is doing much better today, able to move he neck more and showing more signs of strength, quacking again and showing more interest in the pool (with supervision of course!) I really appreciate all of you!! Thank you!! Hoping to continue with good updates!!

My baby girl is doing much better today, able to move he neck more and showing more signs of strength, quacking again and showing more interest in the pool (with supervision of course!) I really appreciate all of you!! Thank you!! Hoping to continue with good updates!!
wee.gif
great news!!

Good to hear, wonder what happened? Might never know, but sounds like you got some great advice here.

Just wanted to say, about the charcoal, it's a lifesaver for sure, but cannot treat ALL toxins. Some cannot be treated, some can be treated in other ways. Vitamin C in mega-doses can treat some things charcoal cannot. Another great one to always have on hand for your animals.

Best wishes, hope she goes from strength to strength.

Thank you!! I will be picking some up to have on hand! :)

Rosie today took 2 steps by herself, her head still dangles a little but she lifted it up to look at me! :) she is so much stronger today!! :)

Thank you again everybody!!!

Back
Top Bottom