*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Maybe she was having problems with finding clothes that match - ya think?
gig.gif

But I bet she survived, right? And the bull?

Alaskan panicked...... And threw random clothes into a suitcase.

Alaskan starting thinking that matching was important, but then thinking about matching made Alaskan's head hurt...... So Alaskan tossed clothes in a bag that were " clean" and " looked nice" (so no holes or tears or rips that Alaskan noticed).

The hope is that when the clothes come out of the bag, the spouse can simply say what should be worn with what. However, it wasn't a very big bag. :oops:

Alaskan did bring BOTH a toothbush AND toothpaste! :D

Today was "travel clothes" day.

Tomorrow............. (Screaming panic sound)

Alaskan panicked...... And threw random clothes into a suitcase.

The hope is that when the clothes come out of the bag, the spouse can simply say what should be worn with what.

Again, I get the picture. The Princess dresses me. She says that I must be color blind, and who says solids, plaids, prints, and stripes do NOT go together?

This was posted this morning in the NYD Hatchalong Thread. A member mistakenly refered to me as "dreamer". I thought the kingdom might enjoy it.....

I wanted a white egg layer and dreamer on here said she needed help with silver campiness so I decided to try some of those. they are small but lay a large egg and some say not so flighty as the leghorn. time will tell I think they are neat looking birds and will be fun to try to start where we are and improve the breed :) I will be getting some in march.
jumpy.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisher1000

I could just as easily be known as "Dreamer"!

I have a dream! I dream that my little chickens will one day live in a nation where they
will not be judged by the color of their feathers, but by the strength of their chalazae.
I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the owners of former hatchery
birds and the owners of heritage breeds will be able to sit down together at the table
of brotherhood. I dream of a world where a hen can cross the road, and not have her
motives questioned.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom