*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Alaskan, Sour keeps trying to put himself an "normal" together, as if there were some sort of relationship between the two. Every time he does, I expect my motherboard to overload and fry itself.
hide.gif

Sourland - normal, Sourland - normal, Sourland - normal, Sourland - normal -------------------------------------------------------- ad infinitum.
yippiechickie.gif

ep.gif
BUNNY! Don't even joke about that. I will say this, though, I found that if I have one of my really bad headaches, standing outside in sub-freezing air, in my gown will give me almost instant relief and usually, it doesn't come back. It confuses everybody else around here though.
gig.gif

It's icing pretty good out there. I think I will go out and stand in it. How long does it take to freeze to death?

Step back from the pine tree, step back from the pine tree NOW!

I have large white pines flanking the West side of my driveway. The ice 'prunes' them yearly. I'm guessing trees in your area have not endured a 'nature's pruning' recently. Good luck.

ep.gif
BUNNY! Don't even joke about that. I will say this, though, I found that if I have one of my really bad headaches, standing outside in sub-freezing air, in my gown will give me almost instant relief and usually, it doesn't come back. It confuses everybody else around here though.
gig.gif

I could always send you a video of the full moon dance - the steps are relatively easy to learn.
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom