*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

as long as it is something delicious, Alaskan is happy!

Sorta like Eggs Benedict is really just an egg that is half cooked.
droolin.gif

as long as it is something delicious, Alaskan is happy!

Sorta like Eggs Benedict is really just an egg that is half cooked.
droolin.gif

In the town near where Oldrooster lives is a bakery that specilieses in making cookies, Oldrooster had a friend in college whom loved cookies from their, and mentioned the bakery moved to a better location, and I being a joker suggested the bakery named "baked" ought to build a bakery with another restaraunt (you usually see these in small towns or truck stops one side is like a taco bell the other side a pizza hut sometimes shareing a dining room sometimes just a main front enterence) I suggested the bakery calling itself "half baked" at that location.

My new pond, well, lake, really, has not and will not freeze. It will always be a pleasant 70 degrees and partly cloudy so as not to be too bright. The fish will always be biting and there will be no biting insects.

But, enjoy yours, Mitch.

My new pond, well, lake, really, has not and will not freeze. It will always be a pleasant 70 degrees and partly cloudy so as not to be too bright. The fish will always be biting and there will be no biting insects.

But, enjoy yours, Mitch.
Sounds awesome!
Thanks!

Okay, okay, Alaskan. If you want piranhas and candiru I will put another pond out near the north gate. It will be just for you, your favorite two fish species and always warm. The temp there will be a constant 87 degrees year round. Enjoy! There will be a garden for veggies and you may venture outside the gate to hunt for meat. I will even set up a nice treehouse for you in a huge oak tree between the pond and the north gate.

Back
Top Bottom