I hit a bit of a snafu today. I may be a little delayed in sending out the squares. Our paypal account was hacked, the fixes are in progress, but it has seriously overdrafted our bank account, it shouldn't delay me to much hopefully no longer then a week.

I hit a bit of a snafu today. I may be a little delayed in sending out the squares. Our paypal account was hacked, the fixes are in progress, but it has seriously overdrafted our bank account, it shouldn't delay me to much hopefully no longer then a week.
I'm afraid my squares will not be coming. Something really bad has happened. I can't talk about it right now. I am sorry,

Rancher.
I hope everyone is okay Rancher.

I hope everyone is okay Rancher.

X2 rancher

That should give me plenty of time.

They bought $500 plus in shoes!!!!! Paypal is taking care of the charges, but they don't cover the bank over draft fees, fortunately we caught it in time to take from savings to keep from about 1/2 of the overdraft fees would have been.

X2 rancher

That should give me plenty of time.

They bought $500 plus in shoes!!!!! Paypal is taking care of the charges, but they don't cover the bank over draft fees, fortunately we caught it in time to take from savings to keep from about 1/2 of the overdraft fees would have been.

Will your bank waive the overdraft fees with a letter from paypal? Our bank has done that in a similar situation.

Back
Top Bottom