Code:
Thanks everyone!! I had my surgery Monday morning. Not sure what day it is, but I'm guessing Tuesday. So long as I remember to take my pain meds on time, in so ok.

As you feel well enough, keep us updated on your recovery. We are still keeping you in our thoughts for a speedy full recovery. sue

Clock is winding down! :) Yay! Quick question... is everyone including a brief story with their blocks? I am planning on giving my afghan to a friend, and all of the associated stories with the blocks would be great for them to read.

Also... After a few years of crocheting I feel like my items are ready to sell... I just set up an Etsy shop! Feel free to check it out, favorite it, and share it on Facebook or Twitter! We crochet folks gotta take care of one other! :) Also, any feedback would be appreciated :)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/DrautzNeedlework

Very nice! I really liked the
The Adelaide: classic infinity cowl.

acemario, I had forgotten about the story thing, been so busy. I will try to remember and include one with yours... Not sure how brief it'll be, lol, but I'll try to get one in there!

acemario,  I had forgotten about the story thing, been so busy. I will try to remember and include one with yours... Not sure how brief it'll be, lol, but I'll try to get one in there!

What kind of story would you like? Just a little hint. Thanks. sue

Very nice! I really liked the
The Adelaide: classic infinity cowl.
Thanks! :)

acemario, I had forgotten about the story thing, been so busy. I will try to remember and include one with yours... Not sure how brief it'll be, lol, but I'll try to get one in there!
Awesome. I'll include a short one with my squares as well.

What kind of story would you like? Just a little hint. Thanks. sue

What Kassaundra said :)

He is referring to if you picked a block b/c someone you loved battled w/ that cancer, a little about that person as a tribute.

Sorry I've been away for a while... we were... having our baby! :) Here's a pic in the "Apple Womb" that I crocheted while we stayed at the hospital:

Back
Top Bottom