Congrats! the baby looks adorable in the cocoon
love.gif
I made a mermaid costume for my niece when she was real little, along with a bazillion other things, lol.

Tomorrow is the shipping deadline everyone, if you think you might be late mailing your squares out, please let me know, otherwise message me for the shipping address! :)

Congrats! the baby looks adorable in the cocoon
love.gif
I made a mermaid costume for my niece when she was real little, along with a bazillion other things, lol.

Tomorrow is the shipping deadline everyone, if you think you might be late mailing your squares out, please let me know, otherwise message me for the shipping address! :)

Ditto on the congratulations.

As much as it pains me I'm not going to be ready. I've been running around crazy trying to get everything done. DD is due in a month and she's needed help with her DD. Her husband is working three jobs as far as I know.

Chickens I've posted on CL to go have not moved. So I have had to take care of more than I want. Cleaning and preparing for the winter. I'd hoped to have one coop completely empty. I've more eggs than I need.

If you view the NY chicken lovers thread you will see many like myself who have lots of chickens.

Plus trying to get the canning done has taken a lot of time, when I'm not at work. Which by the way is more than we'd agreed on when I got hired. Not that I'm complaining. I've got to meet with a financial planner to find out whether I should sign up for the 401K . Which has to be done tomorrow.

I am tired.

Silly last minute question here - we are supposed to make 9 squares total correct?

Also, I am going to try my very best to get them shipped today but I'm not sure if I can or not. My little brother had major surgery last week and is still in the hospital and having some issues. I am having to go after work and relieve parents for a while. They will be in the mail no later than tomorrow. This has been a fun experience! Thanks for letting me join.

Rancher, you were covering for your friend also, right?

I will go ahead and have everyone hold off on shipping until I hear from Rancher. Looks like we may only need 6 squares for the swap, I believe Rancher was also covering for his friend who had forgotten.

Swapper List:
#1 Bleenie - Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma
#2 Kassaundra - Multiple Myeloma
#3 savnnah07 - Melanoma
#4 acemario - brain cancer
#5 rancher hicks ?

#6 Mykel (acemario family) - Breast Cancer
#7 rancher hicks (friend) ?

#8 Sally8 - Hodgkins Lymphoma

It has been a crazy few days, seems like for everyone! We had a bizarre storm here last night and early this morning a tornado came down just up the hill from us, totally freak thing for these parts! luckily no one was hurt but it did cause some damage and tip over a train. My little sister was supposed to be working where it came down but thankfully she didn't make it due to flooding at her apartments.... I'm sure if she had been there she would have managed to get sucked up in it!
gig.gif
I went along with my sister this morning to have her dog put down also then had to take care of her(the dog) after we got back home. she was an old girl and we think she had bladder cancer, thankfully now she's not hurting anymore and got to be buried next to her old best friend(my rottie).

Last edited:
Rancher, you were covering for your friend also, right?

I will go ahead and have everyone hold off on shipping until I hear from Rancher. Looks like we may only need 6 squares for the swap, I believe Rancher was also covering for his friend who had forgotten.

Swapper List:
#1 Bleenie - Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma
#2 Kassaundra - Multiple Myeloma
#3 savnnah07 - Melanoma
#4 acemario - brain cancer
#5 rancher hicks ?

#6 Mykel (acemario family) - Breast Cancer
#7 rancher hicks (friend) ?

#8 Sally8 - Hodgkins Lymphoma

It has been a crazy few days, seems like for everyone! We had a bizarre storm here last night and early this morning a tornado came down just up the hill from us, totally freak thing for these parts! luckily no one was hurt but it did cause some damage and tip over a train. My little sister was supposed to be working where it came down but thankfully she didn't make it due to flooding at her apartments.... I'm sure if she had been there she would have managed to get sucked up in it!
gig.gif
I went along with my sister this morning to have her dog put down also then had to take care of her(the dog) after we got back home. she was an old girl and we think she had bladder cancer, thankfully now she's not hurting anymore and got to be buried next to her old best friend(my rottie).

Thanks for sending the address! We will hold off on the shipping until we get an OK from you. Thank you for putting this all together! It has been really really fun! :)

Hey everyone, wanted to let you all know I am just waiting to hear back from Rancher before i give everyone the go-ahead for shipping. Just don't want you to send more than necessary :)

Hey everyone, wanted to let you all know I am just waiting to hear back from Rancher before i give everyone the go-ahead for shipping. Just don't want you to send more than necessary :)

Love the new avatar / picture! That's fine. Just keep us posted. sue

Hey all! Been catching up. Sounds like the swap ended small. Sorry about my drop. I'm 9 days post op and starting to heal a bit, though very slowly. Hope to get to do this again sometime. The swap not the surgery!!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom