Tropical Chickies

Songster
11 Years
Aug 12, 2008
Central Florida
Beautiful little white, splash, blue, black, and paint Silkies available. 1-10 weeks old. STRAIGHT RUN cannot sex chicks.

1-4 weeks old $25
4-8 weeks old $30
8-12 weeks old $35

I breed towards the Standards of Perfection for Silkies. All chickens featured in this ad are mine from my breeding program. I have QUALITY stock and am NPIP & AI Certified (tested annually for poultry diseases and am certified clean). Great for FFA and 4H family's. My chickens and their siblings have placed CH Featherleg, Best of Breed, Best Variety, and Reserve Variety

FACEBOOK: Tropical Chickies
(My farm page on FB is currently up to date and has most recent pictures)

Look forward to hearing from you!

Attachments

• 20191014_124037.jpg
    20191014_124037.jpg
    510.8 KB · Views: 32
My Grand - Daughter got cockerels (ended up a pair) from you ... Dusty & Ziggy had a Bubbles :love I will vouch for your quality, Dusty won 2nd place the first time he showed at my GD's show earlier this year. They are gorgeous

View attachment 1936085

ChickNanny13, I'm super pleased to hear this! Absolutely wonderful news and beautiful birds

I also got two chicks from you. They also turned out to be cockerels, but have the least intrusive crow of the 7 males here. I don't show my birds, but I can vouch they are beautiful, and have very good temperaments. I take them to the bus stop occasionally to get my son. There's about 9 elementary students that get off, and love to pet the Silkies.

This is Flip and Flop. Thre guinea is their best friend and acts very motherly to them. :D
20191002_124521.jpg
20191008_080615.jpg
20191004_073342.jpg

I also got two chicks from you. They also turned out to be cockerels, but have the least intrusive crow of the 7 males here. I don't show my birds, but I can vouch they are beautiful, and have very good temperaments. I take them to the bus stop occasionally to get my son. There's about 9 elementary students that get off, and love to pet the Silkies.

This is Flip and Flop. Thre guinea is their best friend and acts very motherly to them. :D
View attachment 1936970 View attachment 1936971 View attachment 1936972

Such a blessing to see how my Silkies are turning out and that they are loved and spoiled! Your little guys will really be cute when they're filled out and mature. Boys are hands down my favorite! I say this all the time to people, but boys make me happy . Thanks so much for your comment and sharing pictures.

Back
Top Bottom