Silkie Egg SALE! 6+ for just $25.00includes shipping! offer still open

5 sets are sold. I will take a few more orders that will be filled either saturday or the beginning of next week. Thanks so much! JEN

sold I pmd you yesterday, you messaged me back and told me to remind you that I want some buffs and whites.
I will take a variety from each pen if possible, but would like the white and buff since I don't have any of those.

I would like a set of these but I am new and don't know how to do this? I don't do pm? I do have paypal but how do I get it to pay you? I will email.

My son has decided that he would really like to have silkies once he saw them in person on Saturday at the swap here. He is getting an incubator for his birthday but it is not here yet, so could you send us ours last or say in a week or so? I am not sure how long you will be getting eggs. The receipt says it should be here today but we need to get the temp. regulated and get it figured out. Also I think he would like as many different colors as you can. Thanks!

HI Ms Ellen and WELCOME! If you would like a set of eggs you can send paypl payment to:
[email protected]

Please include your shipping address with your payment and I will ship your eggs out for you asap. I do have 2 other orders to fill but I should be able to ship yours out either wednesday or thursday.

I got your payment Natalie! I will ship your eggs out wednesday morning! Thanks again! JEN

If you still have any left I would love to get a set of Partridge and a set of buff.

I can send paypal later this evening.

Me too...Me too...
If you have any left I would like a set of eggs. I would prefer buff and cockoo, as long as I don't get any black. I'm over run with black right now
tongue.png
. Well I was going to paypal you but I have to verify my account then transfer money so it will be about 5 days. If that will be too long I would be happy to send a money order if you have a PO Box. You can PM me to let me know.

Thanks!

Beautiful chickens by the way....
big_smile.png

Last edited:
The partridge and buff arent laying all that well. I am mostly getting cuckoo and blue/splash eggs and a couple white. I get one buff and one partridge a day it seems. So I dont think I can do a set of just partridge and buff. Sorry. JEN

Not a problem, I'll just keep my eyes open for another post. I'm sure they'll start laying again at some point
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom