silkie sexing

Hi all could you help me this is one of my splash chicks 5 weeks old what do you all think I have no clue haha.

Thank you, I thought so I'm pretty sure can't be 100% this one is a cock. I have 4 splash all together and this one is displaying dominate I notice a lot like he will go to peck my others and if I have them out in my house with me (I have no life haha) he will like run over to them and puff his chest out is this normal behavior? None of my others do it o my this lne

Hi hoping someone can give me a clue as to the sex of this silkie 16 weeks old a lot smaller than than my two silkie Roos

Last edited:
Can someone help me with these lil ones I have in mind what I think gender is. Want to let the pro's tell me. assure my thoughts just trying to learn about these and other breeds

thank you in Advance for ur help.

Last edited:
Help! New to chicken raising and I'm trying to sex my nine week old silkies. I have a feeling they might all be roosters...which would be most unfortunate. The two whites are larger than the two buffs. One white has a red comb and waddle and the other has black. Both buffs have black. All help is appreciated thank you!

I tried to get as many angles as possible to help with different aspects like their stance and feathers. One buff was being very shy so not many good pics of it. There are four chicks in total. Thanks again!---
Gina

Back
Top Bottom