Silkie thread!

Haha, out here in the NW(with all the hippies and hipsters) heatlh food sections are huge sells. So that is where the UN/UP ACV is.

I think I'm going to have to re-worm mine. Mine are grown with poopy butts, like they've had diarrhea. I wonder if I can worm them again? Just wormed them a month or two ago (have to look at my record) Only supposed to use it 2 times a year. They have had ACV and yogurt. I was going to bring one in to foster incubator chicks if the hatch, but I don't want to expose them to whatever it is. hmmm. Skinny and poopy. Sound like worms. have never seen them. Only the girls have it. Oh well- I think I've been clogging this site up with that already in the past. I'll research and see how soon I can use it again (Ivermectin)..Maybe I'll go to TSC and try the other that someone suggested. Don't have the name of it. I'm lazy typing. Bed is calling me early tonight.

I think I'm going to have to re-worm mine. Mine are grown with poopy butts, like they've had diarrhea. I wonder if I can worm them again? Just wormed them a month or two ago (have to look at my record) Only supposed to use it 2 times a year. They have had ACV and yogurt. I was going to bring one in to foster incubator chicks if the hatch, but I don't want to expose them to whatever it is. hmmm. Skinny and poopy. Sound like worms. have never seen them. Only the girls have it. Oh well- I think I've been clogging this site up with that already in the past. I'll research and see how soon I can use it again (Ivermectin)..Maybe I'll go to TSC and try the other that someone suggested. Don't have the name of it. I'm lazy typing. Bed is calling me early tonight.
Here is some information on using a soap product to disolve the protective coating of the worm to allow the chickens normal acids to kill the worm.
shaklee Basic H
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/729605/the-natural-chicken-keeping-thread-ots-welcome/6090
post #6099
http://lindholm.myshaklee.com/us/en/about_farmranch_basic_h.html

Back
Top Bottom