Silkie thread!

I'm sharing my new barn plans with those threads I shared the news of the fire...

It is beautiful Aoxa!!! One thing we did when we added on to our barn was put in some sky lights. I had plenty of lighting, but I liked using natural light and not having to turn on the lights every time I was out there (saved on the energy bill too).

It is beautiful Aoxa!!! One thing we did when we added on to our barn was put in some sky lights. I had plenty of lighting, but I liked using natural light and not having to turn on the lights every time I was out there (saved on the energy bill too).
That's why we placed the chicken barn on the south side. Lots and lots of natural lighting :) I like the idea of sky lights, but would worry about cost and leaking. Plus in the winter they would be no use (snow pile up).

I'm sharing my new barn plans with those threads I shared the news of the fire...
Oh that's beautiful! I Love it! I wish I had a barn
big_smile.png
With HOT water :) Lucky chickens with a mama who loves them so.. Can't wait to see the progression pictures!
pop.gif

Hello Silkie people!

I only have 1 silkie girl at the moment. She looks pretty right now, great toes, skin color, crest. She's been living indoors but she's going to get booted this spring
roll.png
Too many silkie feathers floating around!

I don't have any boys for her though. If anyone has an white extra boy sitting around, and is within reach, I'm searching
lol.png
Would love to get some chickies from this pretty girl.

Drum roll please! dum dum dum dum dum dum dum...... Finally! Two perfect little eggs! My stubbord little Nori is finally all grown up
celebrate.gif

Just when you think it will never happen!
Hatch due tomorrow- 4 trying to pip, rocking, and I hear cheeps! OH Please, Please, Please!
fl.gif
_Pam
jumpy.gif
wee.gif

Wow!! So awesome!!!! Good to hear you have something so big to put your mind on. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
hugs.gif

Hello Silkie people!

I only have 1 silkie girl at the moment. She looks pretty right now, great toes, skin color, crest. She's been living indoors but she's going to get booted this spring
roll.png
Too many silkie feathers floating around!

I don't have any boys for her though. If anyone has an white extra boy sitting around, and is within reach, I'm searching
lol.png
Would love to get some chickies from this pretty girl.

Lovely girl! Hope you find her a prince charming.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom