Silkie thread!

Wow yeah, my camera is much cheaper than that! ;)

I get asked that a lot. I have it book marked because it is hard to remember to write it just so..

EOS Canon Rebel T3 with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS kit
The lens is separate and is: Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS II Telephoto Zoom Lens

Total cost of both would be less than 1/3 of your previous camera!

I find it suits my needs very well.
I was spoiled with the cameras in the military. The only problem is I couldn't keep one
barnie.gif
. Maybe I'll ask my family for the cannon for xmas and my birthday. I just want to get back into digital photography. I think it and caring for animals was my calling in life.

eta:I forgot you were in Canada, I kept punching in my zip code to find where I could buy one and wasn't getting anywhere... Then started looking at the page... can you tell I'm a blonde? lol

Last edited:
I was spoiled with the cameras in the military. The only problem is I couldn't keep one
barnie.gif
. Maybe I'll ask my family for the cannon for xmas and my birthday. I just want to get back into digital photography. I think it and caring for animals was my calling in life.

eta:I forgot you were in Canada, I kept punching in my zip code to find where I could buy one and wasn't getting anywhere... Then started looking at the page... can you tell I'm a blonde? lol
gig.gif

I am so used to changing the country as almost every site we buy from is American. I bought my camera at Staples and found it was the best price around. Plus free shipping. Worth looking into, at least cost comparing!

I'm very new to chickens and I can't figure out if my 8 weeks old are male or female. I look at my 3 chicks and scratch my head. My orps were were much easier. So what do you guys think? Thanks!!!

chick 1

Chick 2

Chick 3

My wry neck boy is going on 2 months of it. He's had Polyvisol, Selenium, Vit E. About to try Presidone (if vet will prescribe it). Good news is, I had little chick like yours that was better in a week. I fed him egg with a dropper, and the above vitamins.

ps- he doesn't stay outside. He lives in the house. It's cooler this evening, and I took him out to see his girls and get some fresh air.

Pam
He doesn't look like he has wry neck
hu.gif
Do you have another picture? If his head is a little crooked it might be permanent damage, but honestly I can't even see anything wrong with him by this picture...

3 of the four splash chicks (maybe a blue, too?) Last pic before the awkward stage.
cool.png

Pam Pittman

Cute pictures!
Aren't they all blue?

He doesn't look like he has wry neck
hu.gif
Do you have another picture? If his head is a little crooked it might be permanent damage, but honestly I can't even see anything wrong with him by this picture...
I was thinking the same thing.. Unless that was a "before wry neck" picture?

Wanted to share a picture of my new Silkie pullet. She is so fun and so fluffy!
Ahhh nothing like a fluffy butt camera shot. Wow and she is so white. My sweetie came in and proudly told me he gave grass to my gals....fast forward....my white silkies have green feathered feet. Yikes I can't get grass stains out of my jeans how the heck am I supposed to get it off my white silkies lol

Back
Top Bottom