Silkie thread!

I got a chick out of a clutch from February that looks like a paint... white with two or three solid black feathers, but it has lighter skin and 9 toes. I wish I knew what pairing it came out of lol! I guess I'll be selling it as pet quality, but I'd like to see if I could get another, maybe with proper toes at least.

Nikki hope they continue to do well
fl.gif

I have an incubator full of Lavender and Porcelain chicks due to hatch day after tomorrow and no more room in my chick houses! *yikes!* I sort of got carried away with collecting eggs!
th.gif

My sweet husband spent today building me a new chick cabinet. All it needs is wiring now and when the babies are ready to move out of the house they have a nice clean never used brooder. He made me one a couple years ago based on the ones Karen Larson at Catdance farm uses. They work very well. I really like the ventilation feature of the peg board. I use my first one for breeding pairs or bachelors when space is tight.

The five week old babies are unsure what to think. Lot's of space for them to play underneath.

Hubby needs to get the electrical hardware and switch attached tomorrow for sure.

Hi, I currently have one white silkie and will be getting a buff silkie in my order coming on the 8th of June.
Here is my white silkie, Flower, as a baby.

And here she is all grown up!

she is my friendliest chicken and likes to hang out with me rather than other chickens. She is also very cute as you can see by the pictures :)

Hi, I currently have one white silkie and will be getting a buff silkie in my order coming on the 8th of June.

she is my friendliest chicken and likes to hang out with me rather than other chickens. She is also very cute as you can see by the pictures :)
She is beautiful.

What a cutie pie
1f60d.png

Just got a few silkies not sure if they are too or hen just yet but they already have so much personality I love them
It's almost impossible to tell whether they are roos or hens at that age, so not sure. But they are absolutely precious!!!!! Enjoy your silkies!

Back
Top Bottom