Silkie thread!

roo

this is steve i know shes a hen i tried to change it, it just doesn't work 90% of the time you see teal it that even possible??

freddie mac

krewella

sleeping beauty same color as freddie mac???

my snow white i am praying every night will be white or white splash!!!

how many different color silkies are their??? and how old do they have to be to know what color they will be???

roo this is steve i know shes a hen i tried to change it, it just doesn't work 90% of the time you see teal it that even possible?? freddie mac krewella sleeping beauty same color as freddie mac??? my snow white i am praying every night will be white or white splash!!! how many different color silkies are their??? and how old do they have to be to know what color they will be???
Snow White looks like a Paint to me.

I hope so I want her to be so bad!!!!! my breeder said she has a paint one that looks like a leopard I can have if she desides not to keep it!!! are sleeping beauty and Freddie mac the same color???

Last edited:
@kellyloveschad Steve and Snow White are beautiful!! I love their colors!!

thanks i thought she was black at first steve is quit the lap bird all my birds are!!! they get in front of you and just lay down and if you go around they do it again!! if I sit on the ground I look like the pigeon lady from home alone!!! lol

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm not sure what the yellow in the picture is. She is defiantly solid now (these pictures are 2 months old) I had just hoped she would stay that lavender colour. But she is still pretty either way. Do you know where to purchase rare silkie colours? Mine where from my pet chicken hatchery. The choices where white, black, or blue with the possibility of splash. Just wanted more of a variety.

Not sure if you hatch. You can go hover over the ..forum on the top...then go to trade..sell..buy. There will be eggs for sale. Watch, and you will see different silkie breed of eggs for sale.

Going to go ahead and post the link. https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/36/chicken-hatching-eggs

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom