Lumpybeansss

In the Brooder
Mar 27, 2023
I have a lovely silkie cockerel and he has got red mite, i noticed them in the coop last summer we have diatomaceous earth and mite powder in the coop, we took apart the coop and torched it, after that we decided to put him and the others in a mainly metal shed, but we haven’t been able to get rid of them, he has got red mite and lice in his feathers and we don’t know what to do i have tried mite powder homemade treatment and garlic and none of them have worked :( if anyone has any ideas of what we can try it will me much appreciated! Thanks :))

Hi! You double posted btw ! For the mites I used scalex spray on my turkey and chickens and after 4 days the red mites and lice were gone! And believe me, the turkey was INFESTED. It was horrific! But the scalex spray with a parrot on the front worked like a charm!

Hi! You double posted btw ! For the mites I used scalex spray on my turkey and chickens and after 4 days the red mites and lice were gone! And believe me, the turkey was INFESTED. It was horrific! But the scalex spray with a parrot on the front worked like a charm!
Ohh thank you so much i will give it a try, and oops i didn’t mean to double post tysm :))

Back
Top Bottom