Silkied Ameraucana Project

Found the very first egg from my silkied ams yesterday
wee.gif

Going to try incubating it, though it may not be fertile, I MUST try . . .

Also, I have some surplus silkied roos, if anyone is close enough to the Philly area to make a road trip possible. They are black split for lavender and full silkied (not split for silkied).

My flock of silkied AMs. I have at least 4 laying now. 5 more yet to start laying. I am hatching chicks. I have a blue roo and a splash roo. Over splash, one blue, and one black. Will soon separate them into 2 pens.

I have 11 full silkied eggs from the above pen I can ship out tomorrow. Send message if interested. $125 includes shipping. Will hatch blue, splash, and possible a black. All parents are full silkied.

Here are my 2 from this hatch. They are from a split to split breeding, Hopefully I'll know by the end of the week if they are silkied or not.

I have 11 full silkied eggs from the above pen I can ship out tomorrow. Send message if interested. $125 includes shipping. Will hatch blue, splash, and possible a black. All parents are full silkied.

I have several splash and blue full silkied chicks for sale. Send me message if interested. They are between 1-3 wks old right now. I can ship when they are a little older.

Back
Top Bottom