Silkied Ameraucana Project

I haven't released my choc/mauve SiAms yet - they still need some work. Jean did send me her Choc LF Am roo and once he is done with quarantine he'll be bred to straight blacks. Might let some of those go. Meanwhile I do have a pen that I am loaded up on eggs from - 2 full silkied splash males (one split to choc) over several splash girls and a couple blues. While I'm loaded up and overloaded in bator I will have eggs available.

Oh, man!!! :th I promised my son I would try to find him some. Even though I swore I wouldn't hatch anymore this year :oops:, do you sell and ship hatching eggs? Are these from Trish's line by chance?
Yes, they are from Trish. I believe she broke up her pen shortly after I got them from her. I'm not NPIP and can't ship anything out of state. I don't like selling eggs anyway. It is, IMO, the fastest way for a good breeder to acquire a bad reputation.
Keep in touch though, I am growing out a lot of splits (in both black and lavender) and hope to be producing a lot of chicks next spring.

I know this is an older thread but I was wondering if anyone on here sells and ships their eggs? I haven’t been able to find any local to me If any of you are local to me, I’d be happy to get them in person though near Raleigh NC!!

I am waiting for my fertility to increase in my flock. They are 100% Silkied from my own line, which I developed from eggs purchased from A Colorful Coop, mixed with chicks purchased from Marsha Tuttero last year. They are laying well, just not high fertility. I did recently switch out the rooster and I am hoping that helped. I do have some people waiting, but if you check back regularly with me or watch my Farm page on Facebook, Fowl Creations Farm I will be posting updates. There is an active group on Facebook also for them.

I am waiting for my fertility to increase in my flock. They are 100% Silkied from my own line, which I developed from eggs purchased from A Colorful Coop, mixed with chicks purchased from Marsha Tuttero last year. They are laying well, just not high fertility. I did recently switch out the rooster and I am hoping that helped. I do have some people waiting, but if you check back regularly with me or watch my Farm page on Facebook, Fowl Creations Farm I will be posting updates. There is an active group on Facebook also for them.
I did a search on Facebook for the active group and could not find it. Will you list the name of this group, please? TY:confused:

Back
Top Bottom