SILVER GOLDEN PHEASANTS

Hmm then I wonder why nobody has commented on your post!!!! I don't care about your credentials I WAS SIMPLY SAYING WHAT THEY LOOKED LIKE!!!!!
If you were so sure about what you had then why were you asking questions. Yes I raise them but after reading your lovely notes I'm not bothering with helping you or sending info, I would highly suggest since you obviously know everything about them start writting a blog.
Merry Christmas tho"
merry Christmas to you as well....looks like someone needs a hug from santa...its ok to have a bad day...I just wanted people to give there input...which you did...and if yours were so much different...one when did you get yours...my person got his in 2001 and two why wouldn't you post pics to help people understand what they look like if you felt that both of them were not it...that's all
ever heard of the expression pictures are worth a thousand words...
well without pictures that is what it is...just words

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheasantfrenzie

Then that really makes me wonder if I have a female? I just purchased it from a guy in SD and he didn't know the sex of it but told me he's pretty sure it is a male and he told me his males also have no spures on them so I have no idea if it is a male or female. I would rather have a male but am happy with what I have since I am not breeding them anyway. Also the pix that he sent to me of his stock the females were completely white and he said if they have any color they would be showing the colors of what they were bred with and it's not a pure peach?
Looking for info on them is almost impossible and you only get info from other breeders and sometimes I have found they know nothing about them either which is frustrating. I know they are not pure but it is always nice to have as much info as you can or I feel it is so hopefully I can find more info.
May I ask where you received your birds from and do you know where I can find more info on them?
Thank for your Help

HUH LIKE I SAID CREDENTIALS AND NOT MANY PEOPLE HAVE INFO ON THE SILVER OR PEACH GOLDEN PHEASANT..THATS WHAT THIS THREAD WAS INTENDED FOR....

so I figured I would post the parents of where I got my birds from and anyone can comment if they think that those birds would truly be a silver golden....I will also post pics of original stock bought from louie b....here are the pics...see for yourself
well this would be the SILVER GOLDEN PHEASANT...RIGHT FROM THE BREEDER THE BIRD POSTED ABOVE ARE FROM THIS FLOCK...THE ONE WITH THE DARKER LEGS THAT IS....

WOW LOOK AT THAT BIRDS BACK...SILVER/WHITE BACK IS SO BRIGHT

HE SAYING WHAT YOU HAVNT SEEN A SILVER GOLDEN BEFORE...DONT CALL ME A YELLOW IM NOT YELLOW.....LOL...

ORIGINAL STOCK FROM LOUIE B

DIFFERENT PEACH

SAME PAIR AS THE FIRST PIC OF THE PEACH

WELL HOPE THIS HELPS EVERYONE IDENTIFY AND I FIGURED I WOULD THROWN IN SOME PICS FOR PROOF AND A LITTLE STORY BEHIND CREDIBILITY ....HE THE BREEDER SAID HE PERSONALLY HUNG OUT WITH LOUIE....AND ALSO THOUGHT THE SILVER GOLDEN WAS FROM A GUY IN MINNESOTA WHO NO LONGER IS INTO BIRDS...SO HOPE THIS HELPS...ANYONE ELSE WOULD LOVE TO ADD PICS AND ADD COMMENTS TO WHERE OR WHAT THEY KNOW ABOUT THESE TWO DIFF BIRDS THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL

so I figured I would post the parents of where I got my birds from and anyone can comment if they think that those birds would truly be a silver golden....I will also post pics of original stock bought from louie b....here are the pics...see for yourself
well this would be the SILVER GOLDEN PHEASANT...RIGHT FROM THE BREEDER THE BIRD POSTED ABOVE ARE FROM THIS FLOCK...THE ONE WITH THE DARKER LEGS THAT IS....

WOW LOOK AT THAT BIRDS BACK...SILVER/WHITE BACK IS SO BRIGHT

HE SAYING WHAT YOU HAVNT SEEN A SILVER GOLDEN BEFORE...DONT CALL ME A YELLOW IM NOT YELLOW.....LOL...

ORIGINAL STOCK FROM LOUIE B

DIFFERENT PEACH

SAME PAIR AS THE FIRST PIC OF THE PEACH

WELL HOPE THIS HELPS EVERYONE IDENTIFY AND I FIGURED I WOULD THROWN IN SOME PICS FOR PROOF AND A LITTLE STORY BEHIND CREDIBILITY ....HE THE BREEDER SAID HE PERSONALLY HUNG OUT WITH LOUIE....AND ALSO THOUGHT THE SILVER GOLDEN WAS FROM A GUY IN MINNESOTA WHO NO LONGER IS INTO BIRDS...SO HOPE THIS HELPS...ANYONE ELSE WOULD LOVE TO ADD PICS AND ADD COMMENTS TO WHERE OR WHAT THEY KNOW ABOUT THESE TWO DIFF BIRDS THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL
Nice Peach Golden's, do you have any females for sale?

I know this conversation is old but I’m new to pheasants. I have red goldens that threw a really light female. She is 2 years old. I was told the original breeder had a cinnamon mutation many years ago but all my research said she looks yellow. That is until I found this group. Is she a yellow or is she something else?

Attachments

• E092B213-05F8-465B-9F5B-F693542719EE.jpeg
    E092B213-05F8-465B-9F5B-F693542719EE.jpeg
    828.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 8316D9AF-46F9-42DE-964A-3FAE9050F020.jpeg
    8316D9AF-46F9-42DE-964A-3FAE9050F020.jpeg
    887 KB · Views: 22

Back
Top Bottom