Silver Laced and BLR Wyandottes hatching eggs

If you find someone, please let me know. I've got an ad that looks almost exactly like yours up looking for the SLW....so far, nobody has responded.

I'm also looking for both breeds! Hopefully someone will get back to us soon! Anyone?? :)

I just found a NPIP show flock about 2.5 hours north of my house. I'm going to go up next weekend and pick up some pullets and a rooster. Hopefully I'll have some eggs soon! Once they start laying, I'll share the wealth.

I even looked on ebay, and all I can find are bantam SLW :/

Emailed you!
wink.png

I just found a NPIP show flock about 2.5 hours north of my house. I'm going to go up next weekend and pick up some pullets and a rooster. Hopefully I'll have some eggs soon! Once they start laying, I'll share the wealth.

I even looked on ebay, and all I can find are bantam SLW :/

Great! Let me know when you have some eggs! I'd love to see some pics too! :) Thanks!!

To ANYONE looking for SLW or BLR wyandotte hatching eggs, I've got contact information so you can buy some!

I found someone close to my house and went to buy some pullets and eggs. He's NPIP clean and his set up and birds were awesome. He's got SLW BLR, Creme Legbars, Roadbars [?] Lavender Orps and a bunch of other awesome birds.

Real nice guy, sorry I didn't post this sooner but I wanted to clear it with him before I go posting his email address up online.

My SLW and BLR pullets are Gorgeous, and his birds were all huge, happy, and healthy! His Lavender Orp Roo was one of the biggest, most beautiful birds I've ever seen....

His name is Keith, and his email address is: [email protected]

I'm not sure what he charges per dozen but with the eggs I bought from him, he was more than fair.

Last edited:
Where is Keith located? Does he ship? I am in Texas and want quality SLW. Can you post pictures of the birds you bought from him??

Back
Top Bottom