Simulated Natural Nest Incubation~Experiment #1 So it begins....

hugs.gif

Been lurking around here, Bee, but wanted to step up and say hang in there! From reading this, there are a ton of wonderful people behind you. You have proved SO much with these experiments, and inspired so many others (myself included) in so many ways! (yes, my husband can blame you for the LF cochin pullets that are arriving next week!!) Never think we feel less about you for anything. I for one never take anything you say or do lightly, you are someone to follow, someone to be learned from.
hugs.gif

you got to be kidding. NO WAY I'd think less of you. You helped us all in loads and loads of ways. No way I could think less of you. You're only human just like the rest of us and I break down to and in fact I LOSE it several days a week these days. BUT I DO have some good news. I am FINALLY on a thyroid med and praying now I can get my energy back. Someone told me about this Dr. and said he knew a little about the thyroids. Come to fine out they weren't working right just like I thought despite what the other Dr. said. Anyway he said he thought I was also having some hormone issues and we'd work on those when we get the thyroids straight since it effects that as well.

Thank you John for encouraging Bee.
thumbsup.gif

I've heard that the medication can change your quality of life. More energy. Good hopes for you.

Of all the folks on BYC I am drawn to you the most. You are kind, smart, and have such common sense. As others have said, we listen when you speak because of your knowledge and wisdom--you have taught us so much. We will forever be indebted to you and thank you for being you!
YES I totally agree!
lol.png
yep yep yep NO TELLING where I'd be right now with my chickens had you not taught me what you've taught me. My poor chickens wouldn't probably be here.

Back
Top Bottom