Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

I found a to die for coffee from a company called Tony's in Bellingham WA. I start my day with 1 raw sugar half & half and a nice cup of hot coffee... then a bit later i make breakfast and have a nice cup of BJ British tea. hmmmmm

Alaskan-again sorry for the losses.

Glad to hear of the flu bug finally losing the battle and the new fluffy butts!!

!

Had to show off my new coffee mug
big_smile.png

That mug is sooooo cute.

I got a surprise and treat of my own last night. Unexpected too. One of my neighbors had a Keurig that wouldn't pull water from the tank, so they got a replacement under the warranty. Well they offered me the old one knowing how much I missed mine since it went up in flames. I'm fairly handy at fixing things they figured I might be able to get it going. Well I'm now enjoying my 2nd cup of coffee out of it.

It's roughly 4 months old.... Even after troubleshooting with the Keurig hot line they couldn't get it working. I had it going in under 5 minutes..... The problem? The water filter plugged up. I cleaned the filter and screen and Voila! So I made sure to tell them to change the filter every month!

Now I need a new mug to go with it!

That mug is sooooo cute.

I got a surprise and treat of my own last night. Unexpected too. One of my neighbors had a Keurig that wouldn't pull water from the tank, so they got a replacement under the warranty. Well they offered me the old one knowing how much I missed mine since it went up in flames. I'm fairly handy at fixing things they figured I might be able to get it going. Well I'm now enjoying my 2nd cup of coffee out of it.

It's roughly 4 months old.... Even after troubleshooting with the Keurig hot line they couldn't get it working. I had it going in under 5 minutes..... The problem? The water filter plugged up. I cleaned the filter and screen and Voila! So I made sure to tell them to change the filter every month!

Now I need a new mug to go with it!
Good for you! I love my Keurig and I really love, love, love (Did I say I love) coffee. It is my addiction! I had the same problem with my 1st Keuring and they sent me a replacement one too. The filter must have been clogged also. I change the filter on my new one more often than what they call for. (the 1st model did not have a filter) and it seems to work fine. I have an insert I use so I don't have to buy the expensive k-cups. Reward yourself with a new mug!

Good for you! I love my Keurig and I really love, love, love (Did I say I love) coffee. It is my addiction! I had the same problem with my 1st Keuring and they sent me a replacement one too. The filter must have been clogged also. I change the filter on my new one more often than what they call for. (the 1st model did not have a filter) and it seems to work fine. I have an insert I use so I don't have to buy the expensive k-cups. Reward yourself with a new mug!

I did save my reusable insert from the first one. I did have hopes to get another one...... Now the few times I've gotten free K-cups (yes they do exist) I use the regular thing. Some companies do free samples or contests for freebies. I ended up with the free Snapple brew over ice and have shared those since I don't like the fact that they use aspartame in them..... What happened to all natural?

Back
Top Bottom