Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

I saw an recent article on DST and many countries that used to use it have stopped. Now its mostly just US Canada and Europe. Wish we would. Yep pick one!
barnie.gif

Happy Arctic Blast Sunday!!! Oh my.... -wind is howlin' and temps are droppin'. -donned the coveralls, scooped the feed and overnight droppings, and added a layer of fresh shavings to the coop. -reckon the gals will spend a good bit of time in there today when the freezing rain sets in. -had to cover up all of the jonquils and tulips that are in bloom. Sheesh. -forecast to be 15 tonight......

Coffeeeeeee.
caf.gif

I was sipping my coffee after walking my dog and wondering who turned the heat off here in central Texas...... Brrrrrrrrrrrr After 80+ yesterday this stinks! I still have stuff to move into my new place and am NOT looking forward to going outside to lug it in! Off to get another cup of liquid heat....

I was sipping my coffee after walking my dog and wondering who turned the heat off here in central Texas...... Brrrrrrrrrrrr After 80+ yesterday this stinks! I still have stuff to move into my new place and am NOT looking forward to going outside to lug it in! Off to get another cup of liquid heat....

Yep. We were 80 yesterday. It is sleeting like crazy and 28 right now. -thinkin' I should've covered the emerging perennials, now. My salvia, daylilies, and society garlic were all coming up nicely.
sad.png
At least I got to the tulips and jonquils this morning before all of the nasty precipitation.

As for DST - we love it! -gives extra time in the evening for outdoor activities!! I think the daughter and I live on the wooded trails during the spring. -love to walk and enjoy all of the spectacular native wildflowers in bloom!

Last edited:
DST already? Oh, boy, that's almost adding insult to injury. The powers-that-be in the local school system decided that the way to make up for all the days that were missed due to the icy weather in Jan/Feb is to add a bit to each school day, instead of adding whole days. For the entire month of March, the kids are to arrive at school 15 minutes earlier, and they will stay 15 minutes longer than the "normal" school day. So I get one week to get used to the new schedule, then I get three of weeks with DST, then (apparently) I get to reset for the old schedule on DST.

Is it June yet?
th.gif

Good morning to you too! The best to you and your day too! I am having coffee and recovering from the flu so things are looking better today. Being able to have my morning cup is a good start.

:rant    Why are you doing that to coffee?  I think it is illegal.  :barnie

It is illegal! Hot strong and black are the three requirements for coffee. Anything else will get you thrown in jail. Do not pass go, Do not collect $200.:old

Back
Top Bottom