Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Theres a great documentary about coffee called "Black Gold". It changed how I buy my coffee and ever since I make sure to only buy fair trade beans.

Watch at your own risk-you might not like what you see!

HELLO PEOPLES! IT'S ALMOST 2 AM AND I'M DRINKING COFFEE FROM A FUNNEL WITH A RED SWIRLY STRAW! I PUT PLASTIC WRAP OVER THE END OF THE FUNNEL SO THE COFFEE WOULD STAY IN IT!

I REALLY LOVE DRINKING UNCLE BUCK'S COFFEE, IT'S WAY BETTER THAN STARBUCKS!

AND DADDY WARBUCK'S COFFEE IS ALSO A LOT BETTER THAN STARBUCKS!

(yes, i photo-shopped those
tongue.png
)

Last edited:
Good morning! 56 here with rain. More rain coming later.

Cute picture Alaskan! Simply adorable!

And very cute puppies!

Hi SparkleFlower! . You do know that drinking coffee at 2 am is not good for sleeping! Lol! I have been trying to upload a picture of a card I got. It's sparkle flowers. It's not working on my phone. Probably the last update to the phone this weekend. I will try again later on my computer. Anyway it reminded me of you!

Time for coffee!

Room shmoom

Just stick the extra chickens in your pockets!
big_smile.png
I just don't like cleaning out the Poop with that technique!
sickbyc.gif

Just incase the siren song of "more chicks" hasn't completely sucked all reality from your brain.....

I shall help to strengthen the "get more chicks now" call

You might try to resist, but hahahahaha you will not be able to!

What an awsome photo!!!
love.gif

Busy weekend we got 4 new chihuahua babies early this morning, so I didn't get near as much done as I wanted too
1f60b.png
[/URL]
OOOOH babies!
love.gif

HELLO PEOPLES! IT'S ALMOST 2 AM AND I'M DRINKING COFFEE FROM A FUNNEL WITH A RED SWIRLY STRAW! I PUT PLASTIC WRAP OVER THE END OF THE FUNNEL SO THE COFFEE WOULD STAY IN IT!

I REALLY LOVE DRINKING UNCLE BUCK'S COFFEE, IT'S WAY BETTER THAN STARBUCKS!

AND DADDY WARBUCK'S COFFEE IS ALSO A LOT BETTER THAN STARBUCKS!

(yes, i photo-shopped those
tongue.png
)
Glad to see you! I was beginnng to think you had too much coffee and couldn't control your hands to type!

i miss my baby chicks

Remember though.... The incubator is turned back on, and is full of fluffy bantam goodness! Bantam Black Ameraucana, bantam Wheaten Ameraucana (but some of the Wheaten eggs were a bit mushed, so we might get only 2 chicks :hit ) AND on a happier note, our own d'uccle eggs! So, the d'uccle eggs are a guaranteed wonderful hatch rate of adorableness! I can't remember how many d'uccle eggs put in there, maybe 12.

And uh, maybe you shouldn't say it out loud..... But someone offered me free eggs, only had to pay shipping..... So I said yes!

They will show up in a day or so, and they are Black Copper Marans, SUPER good egg color ones, and some Olive Eggers/EEs (so more cute fluffy cheeks).

Boy #3 misses the tablet of boy #2..... Something about a new racing game that was downloaded.

Last edited:
Oh, after several days of wonderful weather, so marvelous that the boys and I had to stop and take drink breaks, AND I changed colors, we have dropped back to normal weather. :hit

Yep, back to the 40s and windy.

Back
Top Bottom