Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

My favorite "too much coffee" memory.....

There I was, trying to draw a straight line on the dry erase board, and it was NOT straight. I tried drawing it with both hands holding the marker, I tried from a different angle, I tried VERY hard, because this line was supposed to be completely straight.

Nothing worked..... It was a wiggly line.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooh a new thread I haven't posted on yet. Not anymore! hi guys :)
frow.gif
HI, CHICKYCHICKGIRL! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU LOVED COFFEE TOO!
frow.gif

GOOD MORNING PEOPLES! TODAY I'M DRINKING COFFEE FROM A "MASON JAR" THINGY WITH A GREEN SWIRLY STRAW! MY MOM BOUGHT REALLY CHEAP COFFEE AND IT'S EXTREMELY WEAK, SO NOW I HAVE ANOTHER EXCUSE TO DRINK MORE OF IT! I HAVE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT AND I DRANK 7 CUPS OF COFFEE ALREADY!
woot.gif

SO, WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLES UP TO?
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

I LOVE COFFEE TOO SO THAT'S WHY I A JOINING THIS THREAD!!!!!!! I AM LISTENING TO A STORM OUTSIDE MY WINDOW.... IT'S THE WHOLE PACKAGE!! THUNDER, LIGHTING, RAIN.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
hide.gif

I am up in California, drinking coffee made in a vacuum coffee pot. It is Mexican Chiapas coffee that I roasted two days ago

No rain here--Year three of drought here. It will be 94 with hotter weather this weekend. I will need to run fans, misters and set up the sun shade for the chickens.

I LOVE COFFEE TOO SO THAT'S WHY I A JOINING THIS THREAD!!!!!!! I AM LISTENING TO A STORM OUTSIDE MY WINDOW.... IT'S THE WHOLE PACKAGE!! THUNDER, LIGHTING, RAIN.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
hide.gif

I am up in California, drinking coffee made in a vacuum coffee pot. It is Mexican Chiapas coffee that I roasted two days ago

No rain here--Year three of drought here. It will be 94 with hotter weather this weekend. I will need to run fans, misters and set up the sun shade for the chickens.
frow.gif
Welcome both of you!!!

Back
Top Bottom