Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

(and, the answer is yes, I am clearly many eggs short of a full load)
I think that I am one chick short of a brood or maybe one quail short of a covey or one goose short of a gaggle

caf.gif

HELLO PEOPLES! I'M DRINKING COFFEE FROM A MEASURING CUP WITH AN UMBRELLA STRAW!

A FEW DAYS AGO I CONVERTED MY PLAYHOUSE INTO A DUCK HOUSE! HERE ARE SOME PICTURES!

daisy was on the roof

(the train is not part of the duck coop, it's just a train that my dad built)

i put up some wallpaper in there before it was a duck house, so i shall just leave it up until it gets too dirty

i put a "battery powered under-cabinet light" in there, so i can check on the ducks in the dark.

SO, WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLES UP TO?
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Last edited:
Another lovely day of rest at home playing the game of: "where'd I leave my coffee???!!!???"
Swelling from the broken nose down CONSIDERABLY. So small children wont be too terrified if I contemplate a trip to Lowes to get the one absolutely essential item that I forgot that is holding up a whole friggin' project, right?
If I could stand sunglasses on my nose, I would look pretty normal.

Another lovely day of rest at home playing the game of: "where'd I leave my coffee???!!!???"
Swelling from the broken nose down CONSIDERABLY. So small children wont be too terrified if I contemplate a trip to Lowes to get the one absolutely essential item that I forgot that is holding up a whole friggin' project, right?
If I could stand sunglasses on my nose, I would look pretty normal.
I sympathize with you. Right now I have a swollen cheek. Root canal! :th I don't think I've ever had this much swelling before. @SparkleFlower Cute duck house! @GAFarmGirl87 Congratulations on the the new chicks! WELCOME TO THE NEW COFFEE DRINKERS!!!!!!

no other chicken coops that i can see so far if i could stay for 3-4 days extra i could go see a chicken coop tour through portland

HELLO PEOPLES! I'M DRINKING COFFEE FROM A MEASURING CUP WITH AN UMBRELLA STRAW!

A FEW DAYS AGO I CONVERTED MY PLAYHOUSE INTO A DUCK HOUSE! HERE ARE SOME PICTURES!

daisy was on the roof

(the train is not part of the duck coop, it's just a train that my dad built)

i put up some wallpaper in there before it was a duck house, so i shall just leave it up until it gets too dirty

i put a "battery powered under-cabinet light" in there, so i can check on the ducks in the dark.

SO, WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLES UP TO?
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
Nice conversion. Do you have the light on a timer?

caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom