Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

I think I'm going to unsubscribe to this thread.....
hmm.png
Awww
sad.png
Why? I like reading your posts.

evening everyone!

Beautiful lazy day. Didn't get much of anything done today so my to do list for tomorrow got a bit longer but that's ok. Supposed to have several good days in a row and the gardens are all in and the coop work is done for now so it's going to mean a LOT of painting this week! Due to some health issues last summer many of the normal summer chores didn't get done and healing from that stupid fall I took a few weeks ago set me back but I'm ready to go now! My workshop/sunshed kind of turned into a catch all and is now a cluttered mess and needs a good cleaning as well as a paint job along with the cottage pa uses as his workshop now, several small outbuildings all the gates including the two new ones pa added to the expanded chicken play yard, the porches, picnic tables, etc. you get the idea. Alaskan can vouch for what our winters can do to anything that doesn't have a good coat of paint on it!

Last edited:

evening everyone!

Beautiful lazy day. Didn't get much of anything done today so my to do list for tomorrow got a bit longer but that's ok. Supposed to have several good days in a row and the gardens are all in and the coop work is done for now so it's going to mean a LOT of painting this week! Due to some health issues last summer many of the normal summer chores didn't get done and healing from that stupid fall I took a few weeks ago set me back but I'm ready to go now! My workshop/sunshed kind of turned into a catch all and is now a cluttered mess and needs a good cleaning as well as a paint job along with the cottage pa uses as his workshop now, several small outbuildings all the gates including the two new ones pa added to the expanded chicken play yard, the porches, picnic tables, etc. you get the idea. Alaskan can vouch for what our winters can do to anything that doesn't have a good coat of paint on it!
You go girl! I'm so far behind I need the "Lucky Dog Pass"!

Quote: If the temp is lower than 180 or higher than 210, the coffee will be either over or under extracted. 200 tastes perfect usually.
thanks guys!!! I never knew the specifics of this before. I need to start monitoring my temps.
Me either/Me too! Thanks Ron!
ya.gif
You are so well informed about just about anything!
old.gif
You have just made my days off to a better start!
clap.gif

As far as getting stuff done.... Yep, in the frozen North, you really only have one month in which to do all outside chores....... However, I think that I for one have given up, and am working at being content that my place looks white trash. :D

To help enable all of you poultry people..... You need Muscovy!

My first nest of the summer has started hatching. Four ducklings this morning, 8 by this afternoon...I am hoping for 12ish by tomorrow. :D

As far as getting stuff done.... Yep, in the frozen North, you really only have one month in which to do all outside chores....... However, I think that I for one have given up, and am working at being content that my place looks white trash. :D

To help enable all of you poultry people..... You need Muscovy!

My first nest of the summer has started hatching. Four ducklings this morning, 8 by this afternoon...I am hoping for 12ish by tomorrow. :D

:clap :clap :clap I love the enabling duckies. ;)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom