Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Sun is shining but the wind is really howling and cold so it's a good day to curl up with a nice hot mug of coffee and get caught up with all the BYC chatter
caf.gif

But now the corned beef and cabbage should be all done so it's time to heat up the soda bread so the butter will soak in and dig into that big pot goodness.
Have a great rest of the day everyone.

Just finished the corned beef and cabbage served with parsley potatoes.
droolin.gif
I ate too much.
droolin.gif
I hope you both eat/ate enough for me! I totally forgot to get any last week!
sad.png

LOOKING FOR HELP - does anyone know if there is a recent thread on here about coop cams? I'm thinking of putting one in/around my coop but have no clue what would be best or how difficult it would be to set up. I am sure there are knowledgeable folks on here who could help but the only threads I could locate are pretty old.

Let me know what you learn. I would like to do that too.
thumbsup.gif

Who ever out there is doing the broody dance, it is working for me. My Silver Phoenix girl has gone full on and I let her keep her clutch of 8 eggs today. I am a couple days late for the Easter HAL but I am following along there.

I hope she toughs it out and is a good mama. She is only 7 months. hope she has good instincts.
fl.gif

Morning coffee lovers!
What do you think? Fix it or leave it?
(disclaimer-this is not my pic, "borrowed" it off FB)

1902925_419885508185625_6276210422839466755_n.jpg
I would leave it!!! But clean the chicken feet!

Will do!
Not quite done with the research yet, but looks like I will probably be going with a wireless Foscam camera. Found some great deals online with the features I want (pan, tilt, night vision and sound)
I have broody
love.gif
. I would love to film her just to see what she does.

Back
Top Bottom