Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

I thought you had to file even if you did not earn enough to pay taxes.

The amount varies.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-too...d-to-File-an-Income-Tax-Return-/INF14399.html

The money I make is gifted to me from a relative. A relative can give you up to 12,000 a year without you having to declare it. I dont make nearly that much

http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Small...ed/Frequently-Asked-Questions-on-Gift-Taxes#2

The part in blue is outdated info.... its up to 14,000 a year.

deb

Okay, We are an s-corporation and have to file even if we don't make enough to cover the cost of the accountant we pay to do it.

Someone told my husband when he got out of college that he should incorporated his little backyard nursery. It has been a pain in our backside ever since.

so many file fees, sometimes we have spent more on being incorporated than we actually made in an year.
And then we are told it will cost too much to change it now.
I figure, eventually, we will die and it will end.

Money really does not grow on trees, or apparently- any other plant.

thanks about the house. It was cooler there than down here... I forgot to mention it. Here by the coast we are at around 80-90 at peak temps.... Up there it was around 70-80... Then a cool breeze brought that down to around 60 ish. But I love cool Dry air too.

I tell people I live where the earth breathes.... sighing in cool Ocean air with the smells of Iodine and rain.... sighing out Warm desert air with the smells of ozone crisp and fried... Kind of like the smell of the air around an iron when you are ironing clothes...

I have sat in the paddock and just looked up and watched teeny clouds being made by the updraft from the rocks... Moving by little clouds as if they were smoke signals. Burned my face but it was worth it.

deb

The coffe is great this morning. The rain has stopped and the birds are singing. The Red Buds and the Dogwoods are blooming We have 12 new Salmon Faverolles. They are happy and healthy beautiful chicks. We are looking forward to watching the grow up. They have a reputation of being gentle birds so they should be fun to raise.

Last edited:
caf.gif
Coffee time.

My coffee is exceptionally good this morning.

It is still raining down here, but the wrens are in full voice. I suppose they will start building nests everywhere. which would be fine...except for the inconvenient places the build them.

"Excuse me sir, but I will be using that boot today."

images

Something to ponder with your morning Joe

http://www.news24.com/Green/News/Ch...ugh-earns-award-for-German-scientist-20150324

The Chicken Whisperer
37 mins ·
Chicken-sexing breakthrough earns award for German scientist. (Many people don't like the fact that live male chicks are discarded after hatch due to their uselessness. This scientist claims she has found a way to prevent this.)
Chicken sexing breakthrough earns award for German scientist
A breakthrough that will spare male baby chickens the chop after they hatch has won a German scientist a €30 000 prize for animal protection.
NEWS24.COM

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom