Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

10622842_10152778715251316_1008679610300949153_n.jpg
BRILLIANT!
gig.gif

They should have one for Max Brenner too. Except replace "$5" with "$5.90", and "coffee" with "absolutely tiny cup of hot chocolate"...
(You can tell I'm not going back there again. Not worth the hype!)

A HOOT! I laughed pretty hard, especially at the last line.

The snow one was funny too, but we are now spring-ish.... So it is easy to say "snow, what snow", I am now just ticked and tired of always being cold.... It was really hot here today.... We hit 52!!!! :rolleyes: (that is summer weather for here...really)

A HOOT! I laughed pretty hard, especially at the last line.

The snow one was funny too, but we are now spring-ish.... So it is easy to say "snow, what snow", I am now just ticked and tired of always being cold.... It was really hot here today.... We hit 52!!!! :rolleyes: (that is summer weather for here...really)
Haha, wow, and here I am already tired of being hot! It'll be in the 80's today.

If you feed treats or grain or pellets as part of her diet... Take the time if you can to do clipper desensitization.... rub her all over while shes eating This is what I do with a horse... though I suspect Camelids have different issues dealing with scary things... I have never even petted one at the fair.

deb
Yeah. They are different. They are very leary of change and new things. Sonora is particularly smart and independent. She always seems to find a way to outsmart me and avoid what I want her to do. I really would like to go to some training seminars but we don't get much of that around here.

And here I am wishing it was summertime. Almost winter here in Canberra
tongue.png
frow.gif
Welcome to the thread and 'gday to you. Actually I think you are probably in the evening right now.

Good morning fellow coffee enthusiasts! It's around 8 a.m. here in Kansas. We're having a cool, misty morning. Our weather has been unseasonably cool. Last year at this time we were opening the pool in some really decent heat. We had some 80 degree weather the first of April this year, kind of an April Fool's joke since it's been coolish ever since. Ah well. That's living in Kansas. Never consistent from year to year and can be in the triple digits in summer and negative temps in winter. Fortunately none of it lasts too long.

The kids are out taking care of the chickens and I'm sipping coffee in the house with a chest cold. We have 8 kids, 7 teens with 1 living at college and one pre-teen. Lord help us, but we're surviving it. Chickens are a great therapy for teens and my kids really love the birds. One teen is of the sassy variety so she keeps the coop sparkling for us. If she is going to dish out excrement, she will have to clean it up, is my philosophy. It works for both of us. She gets to "express herself" fully and I get a clean coop. LOL! We laugh about it but when it comes down to it, she'd still rather clean the coop than maintain minimum respect standards. To each his own. She's a great kid, really. Just overly verbose.

Right now we have about 50 meat birds, 50 chicks and an over wintered core flock of 12 and 3 started pullets, plus 3 Ancona ducks, 1 charming Cayuga/Ancona mix and 10 Silver Appleyards growing out.

Well, those are my morning musings, for what it's worth.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom