Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Quote: Hi Alaskan,

How are you?
You just paste a link into your "website" slot on your profile page I think. If that makes any sense. You already have it done though, by the looks of it.
smile.png

I guess I do
lau.gif

I am my usual super grumpy glass sure looks empty kinda person... I have been hatching up a storm though... since February.

Good morning everyone! Welcome new coffee drinkers! It is a sunny warmish morning here in northern michigan. First morning without frost in many days. My baby ducks are getting so big so quickly. And my chickens are being really nice to them. Everyone is getting along for five minutes. Including the children who are sleeping in...

:cool:

my spelling is horrid... so I looked it up.... crain isn't a word.

Crane is both a big machine, and the bird.

gotta love google
lol.png

Good morning everyone! Welcome new coffee drinkers! It is a sunny warmish morning here in northern michigan. First morning without frost in many days. My baby ducks are getting so big so quickly. And my chickens are being really nice to them. Everyone is getting along for five minutes. Including the children who are sleeping in...

cool.png
frow.gif
Morning. We are expecting 2-4 inches of rain today so I will be house cleaning.
th.gif
First, coffee, then church, then
th.gif

one of the varieties of tree that I planted this spring is swamp oak, perfect weather for a tree that has swamp for a first name.

coffee is good.

time to get ready for church

brahma hatching this morning

Back
Top Bottom