Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Hello everybody! I have been really busy with school and I haven't been in here as usual

So I got this little guy from the feed store, they were going to kill him for being a male, so I purchased him

he is in quarantine, what I'm worried about is the fact that he is always sleepy, is he sick? Is he depressed for being alone? Should I buy him a buddy meanwhile the quarantine passes?

Hello everybody! I have been really busy with school and I haven't been in here as usual

So I got this little guy from the feed store, they were going to kill him for being a male, so I purchased him

he is in quarantine, what I'm worried about is the fact that he is always sleepy, is he sick? Is he depressed for being alone? Should I buy him a buddy meanwhile the quarantine passes?

Keep him quarantined and keep your biosecurity up between him and the other chickens. hes awefully pale...

deb

Oooooh!!!!! Much better than killing loads more chickens!

Maybe...

I'm with Deb. I think he should stay quarantined.
I personally wouldn't feel comfortable saying yay or nay on him being suck or depressed. Maybe, I'd you could get him a friend from the same place, that would maintain your biosecurity like Deb said.

I need more chickens, and they had some at the feed store. DH wouldn't get then for me. I didn't think if the having too many roosters for the number of hens excuse while we were there. :(

Keep him quarantined and keep your biosecurity up between him and the other chickens.  hes awefully pale...

deb

I'm with Deb. I think he should stay quarantined.
I personally wouldn't feel comfortable saying yay or nay on him being suck or depressed. Maybe, I'd you could get him a friend from the same place, that would maintain your biosecurity like Deb said.

Thank you, I'll keep him away from the other, and I'll see if I can get him a friend :)

I'm so bored. Golf is boring. Battlebots is boring. I'm bored.
Honestly, I don't even know what I would do otherwise. I have seeing and crocheting that I could (should) do, but I don't feel like it.
Oh, Jim Feryc ...IDK how to spell it... he's the old-ish German guy.... he's playing. I like watching him alright. Unfortunately, some dumby who uses an anchor putter is leading, so I have to see him instead of the German Jim guy. Ugh.

Okay, mostly I guess I'm complaining bc I'm bored. Humph!

I'm so bored. Golf is boring. Battlebots is boring. I'm bored.
Honestly, I don't even know what I would do otherwise. I have seeing and crocheting that I could (should) do, but I don't feel like it.
Oh, Jim Feryc ...IDK how to spell it... he's the old-ish German guy.... he's playing. I like watching him alright. Unfortunately, some dumby who uses an anchor putter is leading, so I have to see him instead of the German Jim guy. Ugh.

Okay, mostly I guess I'm complaining bc I'm bored. Humph!

As my Great Aunt Dank used to say..... "Lets go push some chickies in the creek" meaning finding some trouble to get into . She was a hoot Grandma and Grandpa took us both to Hawaii. I was a freshman in Highschool. what 14 years old... Aunt Dank and I shared a hotel room.... She must have been in her seventies... she got tired of getting caught in the elevator door so the next time it opened she mad a huge leap and landed in the middle with a thump. and cackled....

Then every night she took a shower but it took her for ever to rollup a plastic bag just so to cover her hair... I grin every time I think of her and that shower cap.

She had Coffee with breakfast a beer with lunch and something a bit stronger with dinner every day of her life. When she married her husband he was the owner of a bar... and when prohibition came around she and her hubby cooked up bathtub gin to serve up.... She was born in 1899. She would be 116 years old right now. Grandmas oldest sister.

deb

Oh Deb, your Aunt Dank sounds lovely!

If my mom ever heard us use the word "bored" she would say "I know just what to do to fix that!" And then I would be set to scrubbing the entire kitchen floor on my hands and knees.... Or waxing all of the wood floors... Yes, on my hands and knees.....

I learned very quickly never to use the word "bored"or say "I have nothing to do" since that resulted in the same kind of fun. :rolleyes:

As my Great Aunt Dank used to say.....  "Lets go push some chickies in the creek"   meaning finding some trouble to get into .   She was a hoot Grandma and Grandpa took us both to Hawaii.  I was a freshman in Highschool. what 14 years old... Aunt Dank and I shared a hotel room....  She must have been in her seventies...  she got tired of getting caught in the elevator door so the next time it opened she mad a huge leap and landed in the middle with a thump.  and cackled....

Then every night she took a shower but it took her for ever to rollup a plastic bag just so to cover her hair...  I grin every time I think of her and that shower cap.

She had Coffee with breakfast a beer with lunch and something a bit stronger with dinner every day of her life.  When she married her husband he was the owner of a bar...  and when prohibition came around she and her hubby cooked up bathtub gin to serve up....  She was born in 1899.  She would be 116 years old right now.  Grandmas oldest sister.

deb

Ah, the good old days! My aunt Diane was crazy like that. If she hasn't moved all the way across the country, we'd have had a lot of fun!

I do so enjoy reading your stories, Deb!

Back
Top Bottom