Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

frow.gif
all!

How's the book going?
If it has a dragon it it You have already sold one copy.
My son is a bit enthusiastic about dragons. I read him 'my father's dragon' trilogy when he was real little and had the flu.
I think some brain cells got burnt with fever and I replaced them with 'dragon.'

Then Dragon Tales did not help... and then the Eragon books...and then the Hobbit.... and the tv series Merlin...
then the Anne McCafery books.,, friends start giving him dragon themed things...

idunno.gif

How's the book going?
If it has a dragon it it You have already sold one copy.
My son is a bit enthusiastic about dragons. I read him 'my father's dragon' trilogy when he was real little and had the flu.
I think some brain cells got burnt with fever and I replaced them with 'dragon.'

Then Dragon Tales did not help... and then the Eragon books...and then the Hobbit.... and the tv series Merlin...
then the Anne McCafery books.,, friends start giving him dragon themed things...

idunno.gif

then try the Dragon Riders of Pern.... Probably about ten books in the series....

No dragons but It involves living ships, shape shifters, and humanoids that cannot trace their lineage back to a planet. Humans too some from post apocalyptical Earth and some from intergalactic colonies. Interesting?

I am heading into the first rewrite. Back stories are my main goal right now. I have about twenty back stories in the works. ranging from Humanoid through Political structure Societal structure and War machines. They are the ink I will dip my pen into to round out my interactions.

deb

He went through all of those as well.
How is your son doing?
Is he writing anything yet?

Hes switched degree programs from Astronomy to Geology... He can get a Bachelors in about a year and a half with Geology... Then he can go for his MFA... WRiting for him is an all or nothing at all deal. So he goes in spurts.

Go figure... so do I.

Last spurt for me ended thirty years ago... Latest spurt started four years ago and is still going strong.

deb

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but who has tried chocolate covered espresso beans? Love coffe of many shapes sizes and kinds ;) one of my favorites is caramel machiato sp? When I feel like I want a treat :)

I Love, Love, Love chocolate covered coffee beans... My 2 favorite foods put together...

My fancy coffee of choice. Triple granda, Carmel macchiato!

Busy is good - particularly when you are busy doing something you enjoy.

I'm just sitting here, sipping the elixir of life and waiting for my other brain cell to start firing . . . .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom