Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

I would love a do over. :/

I feel that way too. I started the News Year Day hatch this afternoon and got some odd first two posts.

:he

I had to look.... The first one is now normal looking ... The second one... Dunno, maybe that person is hoping for virtual hatching? I should get virtual chickens... I still have poultry that needs to be butchered. :he Sigh. However, I prefer real eggs.

I had to look.... The first one is now normal looking ... The second one... Dunno, maybe that person is hoping for virtual hatching? I should get virtual chickens... I still have poultry that needs to be butchered.
he.gif
Sigh. However, I prefer real eggs.

I had them removed from the thread.

http://www.amazon.com/Chicken-Health-Handbook-2nd-Maximizing/dp/161212013X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1447531273&sr=1-1&keywords=chicken+health+handbook

Hi everyone!
Just had to pop in and share what I just discovered. Gail Damerow finally updated her "Chicken Health Handbook"!!!!!
51h%2BVOeGBUL._SX376_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

It's not technically out yet but you get a good deal if you pre-order on Amazon.

Hope everyone is well and all your chooks are healthy. Back to work now. Be back when I get snowed in!!!!
Wow! Thanks for posting! Love that book. Do you know how different it is from her last one?

Back
Top Bottom