Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Coffee could literally be a lifesaver

Study finds coffee lowers chance of heart disease, diabetes, suicide

Author: By Carina Storrs Special to CNN
Published On: Nov 16 2015 04:05:09 PM EST Updated On: Nov 17 2015 03:31:25 AM EST
Black-coffee-jpg.jpg

And early morning homicides.

Bwhaahahah... Dad was a lark hed be up at four AM every morning Tinkering in his lab smoking cigars. His lab was bedroom next door to mine. Thank Gawd I was used to it and could sleep through the Radio, the smoke, and the Cursing.

I am only up right now because my KNEE is screaming at me. To take some Alieve and wait for it to calm down. I miss the cigar smoke in the early morning.

deb

I know it is weird, because I hate smoke, but I associate certain brands with certain people, and when ever I smell a Kent cigarette, I think of my grandfather and it is all great memories.
Cigars were very common in my youth, but only the kind that a family friend smoked brings back good memories, the others are just ...
sickbyc.gif

I know it is weird, because I hate smoke, but I associate certain brands with certain people, and when ever I smell a Kent cigarette, I think of my grandfather and it is all great memories.
Cigars were very common in my youth, but only the kind that a family friend smoked brings back good memories, the others are just ...
sickbyc.gif

yep Dad was sweet no drama Everyone loved him. He was the voice of sanity in our family. Even when he was drinking.

Mom smoked Kents till I was about eighteen A pack a day. Then when she was down to half a pack she decided to quit. That pack stayed on the coffee table for at least a year. I asked her why and she said the only way she could quit was knowing she could have one anytime she wanted.

Back
Top Bottom