Small backyard flock of chickens and ducks, free to a loving home.

Surffreak23

In the Brooder
May 20, 2020
Hello all, I live in Milliken Colorado and I’m hoping to re-home my flock of 6 chickens (all laying hens, though a couple are getting less productive) and 4 ducks (2 drakes and 2 hens). I would like to know they aren’t going to be eaten wherever they end up lol.
I will be moving in the next year and I can’t bring them with me.
I have 2 bags of food and some other random items that would come with them and I’m just wanting to give them away to a good home.

Hello all, I live in Milliken Colorado and I’m hoping to re-home my flock of 6 chickens (all laying hens, though a couple are getting less productive) and 4 ducks (2 drakes and 2 hens). I would like to know they aren’t going to be eaten wherever they end up lol.
I will be moving in the next year and I can’t bring them with me.
I have 2 bags of food and some other random items that would come with them and I’m just wanting to give them away to a good home.
Wow, that's a lot to give! I hope you can find someone who wants them. But you should probably put the breed on there as well. Just a tip. :)

The chicken breeds are:
1x Red star sex link
1x Black star sex link
1x Gold star sex link
1x Barred rock
1x Light Brahma
Not sure of the sixth bird but she looks like a cross between a brown leghorn and a black laced gold Wyandotte as far as coloring. However she has no comb like a leghorn would and I’m sure neither of those are correct. I adopted her when I found her running around on Main Street in town as a pullet lol.

The ducks:
2x Rouen females
1x mallard drake
1x Swedish blue drake.

I figured I’d list what I could think of as far as accessories, I have multiple large bowls, a kiddie pool for the ducks and at least 3 water bowl heaters. I also have 2 sweeter heaters for inside the coop. I’m sure I’m not thinking of some things but at least all this would come with the birds, free of charge.

Back
Top Bottom