Snake in the coop

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can only imagine the amount of snake-food type critters we have...rabbits and mice galore).
I don't care what kind of snake it is, I have a toddler and I will not let a snake leave here alive

now, you know, there IS one thing I've always said

you've got chickens, or really anything that eats food in bags that are left out, you're GOING to have mice and such, if you've got mice, then you've got snakes.

I agree with you about your toddler, I do not blame you at all.

thats the second reason I'd ever kill a snake.but I'm not going to go out of my way t kill every one I see, I like mice but not enough to be swarmed with them.​

Last edited:
Snakes have there place, and it's not in my yard, around my kids, or chickens. Theres only one good snake in my book and thas a dead one.

I apoligize if that offended anyone on here but that is the way I have always felt. Once again, sorry.

Moderation
BYC staff spend a TON of time and energy to keep the forum running smoothly. How BYC staff moderate is never a topic for open discussion on the forum. If you have any questions or feedback on moderation it should be addressed to the Administrator or the specific moderator via email or private message.
* Do not post threads questioning moderation.
* If a topic is closed or removed do not, under any circumstances, re-post the same topic or material. If you have any questions as to why a thread was closed or removed please contact a BYC staff member.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom