So any advice???

tristancolli

Songster
10 Years
Aug 25, 2009
Kinmount
So set on the 17th so today is day 2 and due to unstabale temps i have moved my incubator to a better room. Do you guys think it will hurt if the bator runs between 99.2 and 100.0????? most of the time it is 99.5 or .7 but sometimes goes as low as .2 ot as high as 100.0.....

My Brower is bouncing between 98.7 and 101.2 (usually sitting in the 99's) and 80% were growing fine, so I would be exstatic if mine stayed that tight. My Turn-x stays with-in ±0.2 and that is staying rather tight.

You'll be fine.

This is that Brower 846, right?

I borrowed my neighbor's. It jumped to 106 7 days in (well, I guess 9- I had it run for 2 days before I set eggs) and killed the chicks inside.

I am hoping it's because mine wasn't working well, and not common for the model.

So set on the 17th so today is day 2 and due to unstabale temps i have moved my incubator to a better room. Do you guys think it will hurt if the bator runs between 99.2 and 100.0????? most of the time it is 99.5 or .7 but sometimes goes as low as .2 ot as high as 100.0.....

Wow, you consider that unstable temps?! I would be so glad if my bator would "fluctuate" like that lol. For still air, usually 101* is good, for forced air its usually 99.5* but as long as our around 99-100 degrees, you should have no problem, Good luck
thumbsup.gif

This is that Brower 846, right?

I borrowed my neighbor's. It jumped to 106 7 days in (well, I guess 9- I had it run for 2 days before I set eggs) and killed the chicks inside.

I am hoping it's because mine wasn't working well, and not common for the model.

I am not sure what model it is, but its the current model. Got it off of craigslist only a year old. It will be going back on after this hatch since the variation motivated me to build a cabinet.

Back
Top Bottom