So I ordered Some Baby Chick On Cackle Hachery and I wanted To Know When I'll Get Them.

ManuelsChickens

Chirping
7 Years
Jul 9, 2012
Joliet, IL
So I Ordered Some Silkies On Cackle Hachery And Wanted To Know If They'll Take More Than 1 Month To Come They Have Sent Me An Email Saying That They Will Email Me Or Call Me To Let Me Now When I'm Getting Them. Will I Get Them This Month Or Next Month ?

My first order, I placed online. I got an email the following Monday with details on when my chicks should be shipped.

My second order, I called and they gave me a better shipping date than I could've had ordering online.

My third order, same thing, an online order would've been delayed because one breed that I ordered wouldn't be ready for a few weeks. I skipped that one and ordered everything else.

My fourth order, I called directly and it is slated to arrive at the end of July. :)

Oh Okay Thanks. :)
I Also Have Two More Question When They Send Me The Email And I Get The Date I'm Supposed Pick It Up The Day They Tell Me At Any Time? Or Am I Supposed To Get A Call From The Post Office Or Email Saying To Go To The Post Office And Pick Up Your Order ? Also Do I Have To Pay Any More ? Like When I Get At The Post Office Am I supposed To Pay Or Anything ? Or Do I just Ask For My Order And Go ?

These are all questions best answered by Cackle, frankly.

Different hatcheries have different procedures. It may be that one never gets one's order filled. Sometimes, the website "takes" the order, but responds with "not available at this time". This often means not available anymore this year. I don't mean to be pessimistic, just realistic.

Again, I'd email Cackle and ask your questions directly. In the end, only they can really answer your questions. I hope you get what you are desiring.

Cackle has been very good to me. They have called and emailed when there were any issues (they had one batch of chicks that didn't hatch as they'd expected and it delayed my order by a week--those were quail, btw).

Your best bet is to call them on Monday and ask your questions. They're good folks and answer questions readily. :)

Back
Top Bottom