So i've decided to build a coop

Dude!! Excellent modeling!!
.....and a superb plan.

I love solid modeling...did it for 20+ years to pay the mortgage...still use it pretty frequently, but have lost patience for elaborate assemblies.
Have learned and used several different softwares over the years and have a full version of Inventor now.
Played with Sketchup a bit, but not long enough to really learn it, it really takes quite some time to become efficient.

Hats off to your modeling prowess.
Thanks!

I found some excellent tutorial videos from a website called MasterSketchUp.com that do a great job of teaching you the basics and then building on them. They definitely helped.

I am

Starting a new build with no plans. I'm going to reuse all the wood I can from my kids' old playground set. The dog got the big house I keep the rest. I'll update here. I'm learning from all of your suggestions. Thank you all for sharing.

I am
Starting a new build with no plans. I'm going to reuse all the wood I can from my kids' old playground set. The dog got the big house I keep the rest.
I'll update here.
I'm learning from all of your suggestions. Thank you all for sharing.
Welcome to BYC @pachobug ! That's looking pretty cool.

It really would be best for you to start a new thread for your build....
It's easy!.....just click on the 'Start a New Thread' button at the top or bottom of this page's posts.

Back
Top Bottom