So....talk about.....CANCER SUPPORT THREAD !!

I love Cancer Support. My old neighbor a few years ago was the cutest little old lady ever but unfortunately passed away due to Breast Cancer. Since then my family and I have ran and walked to support Cancer support and we all wear pink bracelets! My Geography teacher also loves it
smile.png

Quote:
I am sending you healing wishes and a prayer for great strength and inner peace. You have always been there to lift me up, support, encourage me and give me hope. I want you to know that I care deeply for you and will be here for you as well, my friend. BIG
hugs.gif

Quote:
u

I'm ok ya'll. I just need a few days to get my head screwed back on semi-straight. No worries. I can't give up, it's not who I am, it's just not in my make up to quit. I'm not going to take the "easy way out" of this. I reassured Lurchie that I'm not going to do anything to myself. I don't want to die, I just want all of this craziness to stop.

Thank you all for your concern and kind words, it means so very much. I'm good, just need some time.

Coyote I don't know how you feel about prayer dear but I am going to spend some of my night in prayer for you. Not just that the dreaded C gets off your back but maybe for a bit of sunshine and peace for you. We shall all await your next spunky posts because we know you have it in you. Rest up and give yourself some time and we will all pray and send positive thoughts your way.

Quote:
u

I'm ok ya'll. I just need a few days to get my head screwed back on semi-straight. No worries. I can't give up, it's not who I am, it's just not in my make up to quit. I'm not going to take the "easy way out" of this. I reassured Lurchie that I'm not going to do anything to myself. I don't want to die, I just want all of this craziness to stop.

Thank you all for your concern and kind words, it means so very much. I'm good, just need some time.

I'm so glad you posted CM, been thinking of you.......

I went up north to do a drum circle last night. They had candles in the center and they closed the lights. It was VERY nice! I thought of everyone of you during the meditative drumming part. And especially you all going through the tough times.
hugs.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom