So, uh, show us your weird talents and dumb human tricks!

Quote:
pop.gif
so going to stay tuned for that!

Quote:
WOW! I thought I had knobby knees, but a soda can holder!?! That in itself is a talent! I have to admit - I did try to put a soda can on my knee. Doesn't fit...

And you slide your kneecap SEVERAL INCHES!?! EWWWW! Now I've got the jeebies...

Well, be "several" I mean up to about 3" in some directions.....pretty creepy really. Feaks people out. A guy I used to date years ago would say "I would think you were almost normal if it wasn't for those knees" then request the use of my knee cap to hold his soda.
gig.gif

=o
I can only move mine side to side about an inch, and they're too big to hold pop
sad.png

Quote:
Well, be "several" I mean up to about 3" in some directions.....pretty creepy really. Feaks people out. A guy I used to date years ago would say "I would think you were almost normal if it wasn't for those knees" then request the use of my knee cap to hold his soda.
gig.gif

=o
I can only move mine side to side about an inch, and they're too big to hold pop
sad.png

Sorry, I would give you mine if I could.
smile.png
We never buy soda and these perfectly good can holders are just going to waste.

Quote:
=o
sad.png

Sorry, I would give you mine if I could.
smile.png
We never buy soda and these perfectly good can holders are just going to waste.

Haha, our garage is full of it, but no one drinks it. I stopped drinking it 4 years ago, gives me heart burn.

my wierdest is i can fold my tounge in half backwards and hold it against the back half of my tounge,lol. i can't do it the way ya all said in earlier posts though.
lau.gif

my 4 year old daughter can flip her' s whole way back and swallow it.
ep.gif
it freaks me out!
sickbyc.gif

i can crack the knuckles of the toes of one foot with the toes of the other. my sis and i both have monkey toes, with big gaps between the big toes and the "pointer" toes. she can climb a rope just holding on between her toes. i can't do that. ever.

Back
Top Bottom