Someone insulted my chickens!!! :(

Thanks everybody for your kind words. He came back by the house today and saw them again when I put them out in their new coop and he said that he had seen her when she was laying down and now that she was standing she looked cuter. So, I guess it's not that bad. I was just so shocked by what he said... of, course if you knew my brother in law you would know that I probably shouldn't be.

He's a sheltered city boy who's afraid of garden snakes so... yeah.

Oh, what does he know!? They are cuties!
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
the labs with the "big blocky bodies" are most likely male english labs, they seem to have a lot, and i mean A LOT of loose neck skin which i affectionately call a waddle. they are a very sturdy dog that grow to be 85lbs, the females are slimmer (60lbs) but still very stocky. The trimmer, taller labs with the pointer snouts and whippier tails are the american labs, they can grow to 120lbs. 2 different "types" but they are both lovable and attractive in their own right.

My boy is a purebred english lab, he's a very sturdy pup indeed and absolutely gorgeous. He will fill out in time to be one of the blocky "ugly ones" with a waddle. Maybe if im lucky he'll be able to incubate some eggs in that waddle
wink.png

cute chicks in the pic btw
wink.png

barnie.gif
Well, if that don't ruffle your feathers! As we say down south........"thems fighting words". Give your brother-in-law a few of these........
smack.gif
Just kidding! Maybe he was just teasing you for fun.

Last edited:
what a meanie.... your chicks are little divas.

Give 'em extra kisses. And inform him that he resembles a just seeded compost pile (A pile of sh*t)

Sarah Bella,

You are absolutely right about the labs! They are ALL beautiful, and I hope you don't think I would discriminate against the stockier version. What absolutely great dogs they are! I would NOT trade mine (even if she had the stockier body type.. that had no affect on my choice in getting her) and am absolutely sold on the breed. To be honest, my choc huskadore (choc lab/husky mix) is my funnier-looking dog. He has crazy flying nun ears. LOL. But what a personality!

-Meg

Back
Top Bottom