Sorry to be a downer...but, devastated today :(

HolyDuckBatman

Songster
Mar 29, 2017
I did the Niacin, Nutri Drench, etc...one Pekin responded very well to it & is 100% now ! The other is so bad off that I have to euthanize her today...I am so heartbroken, been crying all morning. This is going to be awful.

I gave it a really good try, but she is only getting worse, to the point where she can only kinda scoot around
1f62d.png
As devastating as it is, I wanted to truly thank you guys for the suggestions, because it saved my other Pekin & that is flourishing ! I appreciate your suggestions on the Niacin, Nutri Drench & everything else.

Last edited:
I am so sorry. Sometimes even or best efforts just aren't enough. ..you certainly tried, and I hpe realizing that is able to bring you a measure of comfort.

Last edited:
Thank you so much
2764.png
Thank you to everyone for your support & kind words. My local humane society took her for it, even though they only euthanize cats & dogs usually,

They were kind & very compassionate. I opted to bring her body back home & we buried her underneath our beautiful lilac bushes.

I've been having some wine & cuddling my other Pekin, who I'm sure is wondering where their pal is
1f61e.png
This is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. Thank you all again, your words mean a lot to this this heartbroken internet stranger tonight
2764.png

Back
Top Bottom