South Carolina

I just went in the coop and There starting to hatch gonna be a good night!!!
woot.gif

Hey everyone, I'm in Moncks Corner. Im just getting started with chickens! I've got my first batch in the bator now! Tomorrow is lockdown and im so excited and nervous! Its great to see others who live near me!

Hey everyone, I'm in Moncks Corner. Im just getting started with chickens! I've got my first batch in the bator now! Tomorrow is lockdown and im so excited and nervous! Its great to see others who live near me!

Welcome! I used to live in MC a decade ago. Best wishes for your hatch! What kind of eggs did you set? My Barnies are going into lockdown tomorrow too!

Yea I went in today and only bantams left in summerville, Not sure if they gonna get more and of what kind! Good luck

The TSC in Walterboro gets different chicks every week on Monday morning. I call every week around 845. I think they know my voice by now! Summerville is probably the same. Good luck with your hatch, too! Pictures, pictures, pictures!

Welcome JenG and Duckin! Lowcountry here, so close neighbors with at least one of you!

Man, our TSC in walterboro had BO pullet chicks last week, but they are gone now. They get more chicks this am tho. But the different TSC get different breeds so its worth checking the ones around you to see what they get in each week. Also local feed stores are starting to get chicks in too.

Good luck finding those chicks JenG. And good luck with your hatch duckin. Post pics!

Last edited:
Welcome! I used to live in MC a decade ago. Best wishes for your hatch! What kind of eggs did you set? My Barnies are going into lockdown tomorrow too!

Some silkie's and easter egger. I got them off ebay and unfortunately the easter egger were in really bad shape when they arrived. Im down to only 2 easter eggers out of 6. The silkie's were in way better shape and are doing good so far!

This chicken stuff is way too addicting though! Ive already bought my next set of eggs from someone on here and I ordered 25 chicks from a hatchery! Thank goodness my dad went bigger when building my coop than I had asked for!

Back
Top Bottom