South Carolina

Love it!!! I am glad your lone silkie has a buddy!!
The New Silkie mini Mansion-
The beginning a 25 year old dog house that was built very well by my father

Cleaned up and painted

Finishing it up so the Silkie and Blonde EE have a new home and can feel Peace and Quiet from the d'Uccles

Gonna add some more flare as time goes on...

Gotta fix the wobbling wire on the sides, but I'm so excited that they are happy!!!

Good day to take a couple Pictures

7 month old turkeys Bronze, Bourbon Red, Buff

and Silver Auburn pair

RobertH
Oh, how I wish I had time for these silver Auburn! They are lovely and next time I get any it will be this variety! They are much more beautiful in person than in photos, even with as wonderful as you all take pix! If anyone sees them in person they will fall in love!

Cleaned up and painted

Finishing it up so the Silkie and Blonde EE have a new home and can feel Peace and Quiet from the d'Uccles

Gotta fix the wobbling wire on the sides, but I'm so excited that they are happy!!!
This is great, Yancy!! They are totally going to love this! And I know you will add a lot of wonderful flare to it! Can't wait!

Good day to take a couple Pictures

7 month old turkeys Bronze, Bourbon Red, Buff

and Silver Auburn pair

RobertH
I love your turkeys~
love.gif

Cleaned up and painted

Wobbling wire? It look great to me! Wish I had about 6 of these for breeding pens. And I love the sand ~ Very nice!

Back
Top Bottom